Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Gazebo Restaurant at Napili Shores, well worth the wait!!

Someone tipped us off on the Gazebo Restaurant, they also warned us there would be a wait. It was tucked away at the back of a little apartment/condo complex and really you wouldn't even know it was there unless you were looking for it.

The restaurant opened at 7:30 am and we arrived at 7:20 to find a decent size line. To our surprise, there was a coffee stand all set up which I thought was a very nice gesture. There is also an umbrella stand with many umbrellas available for rain or sun! There are plenty of chairs around so i'm sure if someone in your party needs to sit then it's not an issue. There is also a very nice pool right next to the Gazebo and we saw some kids sitting at the edge just dipping their feet in the water.

I have to say, I did notice there was a party of 3 people in front of us for about 15 minutes and then all of a sudden one by one they went to the front of the line and they were gone! I noticed a few others do that as well. I'm not sure what happened and really have no idea because I'm not "in the know".

We stood in line and both my husband and I had the same thoughts, it could be worse, we were looking out at an amazing view while we waited! I will say this, we waited for a total of 60 minutes and it was worth every minute! The food was amazing and the service was excellent! We had a great view from where we were and I think there is a great view from every seat in the Gazebo. We also saw many people order and take their food "to go" and sit outside overlooking the water.

There are many choices on the menu and my husband ordered the Fried Rice dish. The dish was enormous! It could have easily fed 3 people!

                                                             The Gazebo
                                                        The View from inside the Gazebo
                                                             Me inside the Gazebo
                                                                   Fried Rice Dish

There is also a little hut outside of The Gazebo where they sell T shirts, clothes for infants, coconut syrup, jewelry and hand made wood carvings. I highly recommend visiting The Gazebo, just realize you will be there for a period of time and make an experience out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment