Monday, July 20, 2015

Looking for a place to eat? Try Dukes in Ka'anapali, it has a fabulous view with great food!

Dukes is open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. We went for a sunset dinner.

Dukes has an amazing view of the sunset from pretty much any table! I would highly recommend making reservations if you are going for dinner. 
We arrived for our reservations and the hostess informed us they would need our table at a certain time for a larger party coming in. She gave us multiple options which I thought was great. 
I found them to be very accommodating. 
There was live acoustic music playing which was very nice. The setting is right on the ocean with an amazing view of the sunset. I would highly recommend planning your reservation for at least 30 minutes before sunset. 
I recommend trying their local fish and local greens. If it is something you wouldn't normally try, give it a shot. I had some amazing local fish in Hawaii and I just have to say, there's no way I travelled half way around the world to eat Main Lobster! Go out on a limb! You wont be dissapointed! Food was amazing, Service Exceptional!


wine and cocktails while watching the sunset and listening to great music!
e
Banana Leaf Steamed Island Fish and Shrimp
Made in a Sake, ginger sauce, sesame oil, coconut milk steamed bamboo rice, black bean bok choy & mushrooms. Amazing!



Maui Farm Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment