Friday, July 17, 2015

Lahaina Grille, A MUST VISIT when in MAUI! By far THE BEST meal on the island!!!!

Lahaina Grille is just AMAZING!!! First of all, make reservations!!!
The place opens at 5:30 and fills up right away and here's the reason why!!

The building is just beautiful! It has this wonderful ambience when you enter. You feel as if there is pure elegance about it.
You are greeted at the door by staff dressed to the nines and they are impressive. They make you feel like royalty! The building is amazing! The original tin ceiling is spectacular! There is nothing stuffy about the place, very friendly!!

Attire: I wasn't quite sure how to dress. Maui and all of Hawaii is so casual, almost anything goes. I chose a sundress which is always safe. My husband wore shorts and a collared shirt. I saw people in shorts (not dressy), full on dressy clothes, it was great!.

As for food, I started with the beet salad which was AMAZING! My husband had the AHI, he LOVED it! For the main course it was a really hard decision! The menu is really great. We both had Opakapaka. We never order the same dish!
The way this dish was prepared was so amazing, we talked about it throughout the rest of our vacation and since we got home!! It was prepared in a champagne and vanilla bean reduction with a mushroom risotto. Honestly, I would fly back to Maui (12 hours) just to have this dish!!!!
I really hope to make it back one day and the Lahaina grille is one the top of my list!
If you are able PLEASE check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment